Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here it is!  My own blog.  Thanks to the talents of my beautiful, talented, wonderful, artsy, savey oldest daughter I know have my own blog.  I now just need to decide how to articulate my thoughts.  Thanks Brittney for gett'n this up and going.  And thanks Taylor for helping me get in so I can actually use it.

I wanted to start a blog as a way to let my voice be heard.  Not in any confrontational or bantering sort of way but in an articulate, thought provoking way.  Ok, Ok, I know there are people who know me saying "could that be possible coming from Jeannie?".  Well I hope that it can be possible.

So here is my opportunity to publish all those debates I have had going on in my head for years, and my mind has gone blank.  But stay tuned something will come soon and it will be a doozy, mark my words!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging about Saudi Arabia! You're now one of a select few.

    ReplyDelete