Monday, October 12, 2009

One of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies goes something like this--"All I ask is that you give her the same consideration that she has given me all these years".

SO, if you have watched Princess Bride you know how this line causes her step mother to squirm!

Hmmm--give it some thought. It is a great thought for serious reflcetion--if we are honest with ourselves.

On to less heavy comments. I really have no life. When you are telling stories about your dog--somethings wrong.

So, the dog sitting by me on the jebel had to have surgery on her leg. Ohhhh--bad idea. She has been so much work. The first night she whined and whined until I slept next to her on the floor. Then she proceeded to throw up and throw up for the next several days, and had liquid blood coming out the other end!! I am doing physical therapy on my dog three times a day. I wish I had a video of her wearing her Halo--wwwhich prevents her from licking her incision. She bumps up to us to try to get us to remove it. Sometimes she gets stuck in a corner and cannot make a u-turn. Or we hear a thump thump from the other room as she tries to maneuver her way around.

I hope your week is more exciting than mine!

1 comment:

  1. that line isnt from princess bride...its from ever after... ;)

    ReplyDelete